Thursday 6 March 2008

introductions.....

Yo all, I am Chris one of the fishing pioneers, living near Glasgow, fishing ghetto waters up and down the country. I am a dedicated coarse angler, I try to focus on my carp and pike mostly, or in the spring/summer months I like to sit behind a little waggler float, catching roach and perch by the millions,(hyperbole btw) but I am in process of broadening my horizons to the wild brown trout and fly fishing for them, hopefully that will prove successfull!



anyways subscribe to our blog and we will make it worth your while,, with pics of our wonderfull catches, which have been rather dry at the moment, but sport is looking up with the last trip a success, also we will show you rigs we use maybe.. if you are nice.

peace

And i am scott, the "game" angler of the two. In truth i love coarse fishing just as much, im just as happy taking perch as i am trout. But most of my posts will revolve around trout and tiny burns. Although i intend to improve my coarse fishing this year and hopefully i'll have plenty to write about.
My other main love love is pike fishing, whether by bait, lures or flies i dont really care, pike are awesome beasts and i hope to post 695369963293 pictures of them on this blog.
One final note, if you are a pompous, elitist scrote dont bother reading any of this. Because i hate you.

No comments: