Friday 14 March 2008

TOMORROW!!!!


The 15th of march is the first day of the trout season in my neck of the woods, and is probably the day i look forward to most every year. Hopefully the burns will have dropped a bit as theres been a lot of rain this week, leaving the smallest of burns high, fast and the colour of chocolate milkshake.

I remain undeterred however, im determined to use my new rod come rain, hail or shine tomorrow. I only got it at the tail end of last season so i never got to use it that much, its a sage launch 8'6 three weight, nice and light for these smallstreams brown trout. If theres a minor miracle on the weather front i hope to fish on the burn you at the top of the page ^^^^^

a stunning little water nestled away in the hills , packed with suicidal mini trout. I love the 15th of march.

No comments: